If you are a government agency, foundation, or industry association, we can help you develop your wasted food reduction and diversion solutions
The Center for EcoTechnology draws from more than 20 years of experience providing technical expertise to help local, state and federal policy makers and businesses and institutions of all sizes develop and implement waste diversion solutions for many materials: wasted food, cardboard, paper, mercury, glass, metals, textiles, and more.
Contact us if you are a:
- Federal or state agency or department
- Municipal or city agency or department
- Industry group or association
How we can help you develop your wasted food diversion solution
- Identify and connect local, state, and federal policy and goals with marketplace needs and opportunities.
- Provide technical assistance, tools, and resources to help generators of wasted food and service providers develop wasted food diversion programs.
Contact us to learn more about wasted food diversion and to begin developing your solution!
Hear what some of our partners in Rhode Island have to say.
Thank You To Our Many Partners
Thank you to our many partners who make this work possible. CET works to leverage every investment in our work to help reach our individual and collective goals.
We also serve businesses and institutions directly on a fee for service basis. Our clients include Big Y, Yum! Brands, Del Monte, Blue Man Group, Covidien, Shriners Hospital, Lord Jeffrey Inn.
Thank you to our many partners from the region and beyond who make this work possible.